Tribute Night Testimonials
Testimonials for Normandy Tribute Nights
Read what our happy customers had to say about their experience of the renowned Normandy Hotel
1. “ Excellent! Excellent! What a great place to have a night out with your friends and family. Entertainment was something for every age group from Disco to tribute acts. The food was excellent and executed in a timely manner by well trained Banqueting staff. I will certainly come again! “ Irene A (trip advisor)
2. “The Summer Christmas night out was brilliant last night, best night out I've had for ages. The food was absolutely fantastic, my compliments to the very talented chef (yum yum). The entertainment was staff great, would recommend it, thank you!” Jane L (Facebook)
3. “Fantastic Food Fantastic Night!” Sheila F. (Facebook)
4. “ Me and my friends had a fantastic night - great 3 course dinner and entertainment!
Neil Diamond & Rod Stewart were fab, all rounded off with a disco! 5 * night out, well done Normandy :) “ Julia M (Facebook)
5. “Great!” Willie M (Facebook)
6. Had a fantastic stay here, the Tribute act was fantastic. Staff were extremely friendly went above and beyond. Would recommend this to anyone, great night away!’ Anonymous, Trip Advisor
7. Stayed here for two nights with family and went to tribute act Rod and Tina.Had a fantastic time and great meal. Will definitely be going back! K & A. Macmillan, Trip Advisor.
8. I have just returned from this hotel and would like to say what a great weekend me and my friends had. We enjoyed the Dirty Dancing Tribute night; the meal was served by very professional waiters and was piping hot and very good. The atmosphere was electric and went on till 2am! Drinks were reasonably priced. Evy C., Trip Advisor
9. My friends and I booked a table at the ABBA tribute night on the 7th of April. The food was high class, service was very fast with military precision and the entertainment great.We are already planning our next night! Tracey C, Trip Advisor,
10. Stayed here with a group of work friends for the tribute night. a few weeks ago.The tribute night was great fun, with food good as expected and staff kept the bar open long enough, to make breakfast a last minute dash before it finished. T, Trip Advisor.
11. “Stayed for The Take That tribute night and had a really good night. The room was lovely, the meal and entertainment really good. A really good night and a lovely breakfast in the morning, would definitely return.” Moira N TripAdvisor
12. “Stayed the Normandy Hotel for a tribute night. Had a fantastic time, entertainment was fabulous and staff were very attentive and obliging. The manager Julie over excelled herself by her customer service and attention to detail. Would definitely recommend this hotel for a party night. Breakfast was plentiful and hot and fresh with top up of coffee and tea always on hand!” L.B., Trip Advisor.
13. My wife and I along with my parents went to the ABBA tribute night which included an evening meal, overnight stay and breakfast. The staff could not have been friendlier and we got upgraded to their signature room. The meal and breakfast could not be faulted, infact the breakfast was fantastic. ABBA could not be faulted, the night was fantastic and fun was had by all. BTD, Trip Advisor